Monday 9 January 2012

Break down what I do and don't know.

So this has been the major breakthrough for this year, really sitting down and realizing what I need to improve on artistically, mentally and physically. Some people would have heard of the deathline, I'm loosely following their guidelines and keep active, posting everyday and physically improving upon those things. The more I do it the more good habits I'll create.

Next up - improvement schedule, small things I'm doing daily.

Business
Livestream
Sketchblog Posts
Website
Jobapplications

Concept Art/Illustration
Lifestudies
(CA Community Activities)
Environments
Characters
Creatures
Weapons
Vehicles

Design
Game Interface
User Interfaec
Menu Screens
Logos
Game Assets

Also I got a giant new drawing desk, two monitors a wacom and wads of drawing materials and references spread over two desks. I feel like an art queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment